Top Home Staging Transformations in 2021
Home staging is a must for sellers who want to encourage multiple offers. We believe in the practice so much that we offer it as part of our service. We are constantly updating our staging inventory to stay current.
Working in concert with home staging is property preparation. Improving your home with new paint, flooring and light fixtures can earn you a high return on investment, and we can front the cost of these improvements with a no-fee, no interest loan. The program is called Compass Concierge and it's a game changer!
Here are 7 of our favorite "Before and After" shots from the past year!
1. KITCHEN REFRESH IN WEST NOVATO | $2M HOME
2. GOODBYE TO OLD AND PATTERNED TILE | $2M HOME
3. KITCHEN UPDATE IN SAN MARIN | $1.08M HOME
4. UPDATING AN OLD FARMHOUSE | $1.7M HOME
5. CREATING A WINNING FIRST IMPRESSION | $2M HOME
6. BRIGHTENING AN EMPTY SPACE | $2M HOME
7. REFRESHED BATHROOM | $980K HOME
As you may have noticed, none of these projects were major remodels. It's mostly light cosmetic changes like paint, hardware, lighting and sometimes flooring. Focusing on these items is the most efficient way to get your home ready for market.
If you are thinking of selling your home, please call us today! 415-725-1911